Parent Category: FAQ GEMS 2.0
- The program is designed to engage and challenge able participants through various program modules and projects.
- The program provides opportunities to acquire real-life working experiences at participating organisations.
- Receives coaching from experience coaches to support development and growth over the Phase 2 period.
- Receives English Language Assessment using the TOEIC test, and if required, participants will undergo a special development path to increase English proficiency.
- Participants will be equipped with commercially useful skills and experiences that will enhance their employability and employment opportunities. Employment is defined as the potential to secure a job at a workplace while employability is defined as the potential to secure, maintain, and grow in a particular job at the workplace.